on data processing concerning the use of the offer of "Private Shopping" at NEW YORKER in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
With this document, we inform you about the processing of your personal data by NEW YORKER and the rights you are entitled to under the GDPR.
NEW YORKER Nederland B.V.
5602 BC Eindhoven
- Name, first name
- Date and duration of your visit
- Telephone / cell phone number
- E-mail address
- Address (optional)
You are obliged to provide the data, otherwise you will not be allowed to enter the store. Contact data must be provided truthfully to enable "Private Shopping". You are not required to provide your address (this information is optional). We need your e-mail address to organize "Private Shopping“, to send you an appointment confirmation, and to plan your visit to our store.
When processing personal data, we always comply with the provisions of the GDPR and all other legal provisions.
Purposes and Legal Basis of Data Processing
- Art. 6 I b) GDPR for the implementation of pre-contractual measures at your instigation in relation to your appointment booking
- Art. 6 I f) GDPR for reasons of our interest in complying with eventual legal contact-tracing-obligations we are subject to, respectively to be able to implement measures allowing us to maintain business operations to the extent permitted under applicable law.
The purpose of the data processing is the initiation of a contractual relationship (preparation of your visit to our NEW YORKER stores). Additionally, we may process your data for the purpose of complying with eventual legal contact-tracing-obligations we are subject to, respectively to be able to implement measures allowing us to maintain business operations to the extent permitted under applicable law.
As soon as your data will no longer be required for the purposes named, we will delete your data respectively no longer process it for these purposes, if not we are obliged or entitled to any further processing.
Your data will be processed by these categories of companies/ departments within the NEW YORKER group:
- IT services
Additionally, we may be obliged or entitled to transfer your data to competent authorities.
The data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
Your rights as a data subject are defined by Art. 15 - 22 GDPR and contain the rights to:
- Data access (Art. 15 GDPR), Correction (Art. 16 GDPR), Deletion (Art. 17 GDPR), Restriction of Processing (Art. 18 GDPR), Data Portability (Art. 20 GDPR), Contradiction against data processing (Art. 21 GDPR), Not to be made subject to a fully automated processing leading to binding decision with legal effect on you (Art. 22 GDPR; such decision-making does not take place).
To exercise these rights, please turn to firstname.lastname@example.org
Besides exercising the rights mentioned, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority in the EU-member-state of your residence, of your stay or in the member state you suspect an infringement of data protection law to have occurred.